Special Issue on Advances
The Over the last few decades, the
field of Information Technology and allied fields has
been explored exhaustively. Now, organizations and
institutions are competing to take lead in different
areas of IT. Due to increasing complexity and size of
problems, the importance of these areas has grown
tremendously. The problems which were out of bounds to
the computer scientists are now being solved using
advanced computing and engineering using Intelligent
Special Issue of the papers presented in National Conference on Advances in Computing (NCAC-2017) along with newly called papers shall be considered for Publication in the Special Issue of International Journal of Computer Science and Applications.
This special issue intends to bring together scientists and engineers from academia and industries working in the range of topics relevant to the theory and practice of Computational science, models and empirical analysis. We solicit novel contributions, state-of-the-art techniques and ideas that stimulate future research in the following list of topics, but are not limited to:
- Data mining and knowledge discovery in multimedia data
- Natural language processing
- Soft computing
- Machine learning applications
- Pattern recognition applications
- Mobile and wireless Computing
- Social Media analytics
- Computer Vision
- Management and Information security
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. All papers must be submitted through Easychair. The link for paper submission is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siijcsa2017.
The research paper must be formatted using the instructions and MS Word template provided at HERE.
Paper Submission Deadline: 30 April 2017
Double Blind Reviews - Paper Notification: 30 June 2017
Camera Ready Copy Submission: 20 July 2017
All questions about submissions should be emailed to Dr. Manish Joshi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Only original papers are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has not and will not be submitted for consideration elsewhere, and that its submission for publication has been approved by all of the authors, the institution where the work was performed, and the appropriate funding agencies. It is further understood that any person cited as a source of personal communications has approved such citation, written authorization may be required at the Editor-in-chief's discretion. Articles and any other material published in the International Journal of Computer Science and Applications represent the opinions of the author(s) and should not be construed to reflect the opinions of the editors or the publisher.